Caveat Emptor

I apologize in advance if I offend those of you to whom I am related or close friends. Writing this is my catharsis and has been keeping me (moderately) sane of late.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Prince Charming

You Gotta Kiss a Lot of Frogs


Unfortunately, you have got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince Charming, but how many? My poor sister has "kissed" a lot of frogs lately.

My husband, my sister, her friend and I went out to a great tapas restaurant for dinner. We were going to come back to our house to play some games, but my sister was tired, so she and her friend decided to call it a night. Well she just called me with a story that I feel I must share.

A while ago, my sister was set up with her friend's boyfriend's friend (not the friend who went to dinner with us tonight). They dated briefly, but he turned out to be a bit of a turd, so end of story, right? Not exactly. This turd just called my sister's cell phone (she saw who it was and didn't answer) and left her a message saying that he was at a bar and for her to call him back. Well, she had no intention of doing so, but her friend convinced her to send him a text (why I don't know), so here is the text conversation,

My sister: "You rang..."

Turd: "I did."

My sister: "and..."

and this schmuck texts back, "I want to fuck."

Now he is obviously 6 cans short of a 6 pack because what else could she say but, "Well then, go fuck yourself!" Classic! How often are we afforded the opportunity to use such a perfect retort?

By the way, he has yet to respond. He must have taken her up on her suggestion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Who would Kiss a frog???!!
All you need to do is look for your prince charming.

Anonymous said...

Kick The turd in the @$$!