Caveat Emptor

I apologize in advance if I offend those of you to whom I am related or close friends. Writing this is my catharsis and has been keeping me (moderately) sane of late.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jem's Preschool: St John Berchmans

Jem's Preschool Blog (Dr. Suess Week)

 I am not Catholic, nor am I religious. I certainly never thought I would send my child to a Catholic school, even for preschool as I was raised Jewish and will always identify as such. I have to say that these teachers (including the Spanish teacher and gym teacher!) have done a wonderful job with Jem. Because I chose this school for Jem, I have been introduced to some fabulous people for which I will forever be thankful. Jem met his first, "best friend" that wasn't a family friend or cousin in Ms. Jenny and Ms. Megan's class AND he lives around the block from us! I do not know what the future holds for us, but I am so glad I made the choice to go to Saint John Berchmans this year.

No comments: