Caveat Emptor

I apologize in advance if I offend those of you to whom I am related or close friends. Writing this is my catharsis and has been keeping me (moderately) sane of late.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Review of Champion Boxing Costume

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Little champs have a blast in this knockout boxer's costume, with hooded, satin warm-up robe, shorts, stuffed boxing gloves, boot covers, and title belt. Imported. A One Step Ahead Exclusive! Personalize the robe for just $5 more! Complete options below. (Personalized items can't be returne...


Adorable, but name came off in wash

By Jemmy's Mommy from Chicago, IL on 10/31/2010

 

3out of 5

Pros: Cute, Lots of Fun

Cons: Poor Quality, Letters came off in wash

Best Uses: Just For Fun, Costume Party, Trick Or Treating

Describe Yourself: Adventurous, Trendy

LOVE the costume and it was a great price! Caveat emptor, ALL of the letters came off after ONE wash. I know that one letter was already peeled a tiny bit at the corner prior to washing, so personalize at your own risk. I just spoke with the company and they are going to credit me for the cost of the costume and give me a $5.00 coupon because tyhere are not more in my son;s size. Very good resolution from the company!

Before Washing (Super Cute)

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product, Before washing

(legalese)

No comments: