Caveat Emptor

I apologize in advance if I offend those of you to whom I am related or close friends. Writing this is my catharsis and has been keeping me (moderately) sane of late.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To Clip or Not to Clip

When Jem was an itty bitty baby I tried clipping his nails, but it did not turn out well. I clipped two nails and drew blood on BOTH fingers. I was horrified beyond words and never used nail clippers again. I have been filing Jem's nails ever since...until today! I clipped all ten nails and nary a drop of blood was shed. Yeah!!! A mommy milestone to be sure.


Have I mentioned how awesome my kid is???

1 comment:

eatmisery said...

My husband has never once cut the kids' nails. I always do it. When they were teeny tiny babies, I was too scared to use the nail clippers, so I'd bite their nails. Once I got over my own fear of those pesky nail clippers, it all went well.